PRECOR AMT 813 Adaptive Motion Trainer
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 813 now has a longer stride length and fixed height to provide exercisers of all fitness levels with a wider range of motions during workouts. The AMT 813 intuitively responds to users’ natural motion, allowing them to adapt their stride length for a comprehensive cardio workout – all without so much as the push of a button.
– The streamlined P10 console provides all the essential features with a premium feel and better value entertainment options, ensuring users a rewarding workout that complements active lifestyles.
– Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
– Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
– Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap. Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
– 6 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, Basic Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, Random, Hill Climb.
– Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
Maximum User Weight (kg/lbs) 350 lbs / 159 kg
Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) (cm/inches) 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
Foot Pedal Dimensions (cm/inches) 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (cm/inches) 4 inches / 10 cm
Equipment Dimensions & Weight
Length (cm/inches) 80 inches / 203 cm
Width (cm/inches) 35 inches / 89 cm
Height (cm/inches) 69 inches / 175 cm
Height with PVS (inches/cm) 81.8 inches / 208 cm
Equipment Weight (kg/lbs) 412 lbs / 187 kg
Machine Weight (base equipment) (kg/lbs) 412 lbs / 187 kg