ABPM50 is a handhold ambulatory blood pressure monitor which is designed according to oscillography principle and could 24 hours ambulatory monitor NIBP.It supplies the exact estimation warrant, and applies to clinique, the hospital wards or family daily health care.
– Compact and portable,friendly interface, easy to use
– Patient range: adult, pediatric, neonatal
– 24 hours ambulatory NIBP measure function,at best 350 pieces of ambulatory NIBP measure data can be recorded once.
– Automatic measure and manual measure of the perfect combination,at best 300 pieces of NIBP measure data can be recorded once by manual measure.
– High-definition color TFT display, strong visibility
– By data review interface such as "data list","trend graph","big font", NIBP data is clear at a glance
– The device can display low power prompt information, alarm information, error information and time information richly
– Supply two kinds of NIBP measure unit: mmHg / kPa
– Display interface can be switched between Chinese and English
– Parameter alarm dispose function is optional
– Communicate with PC,PC software can achieve data review, analysis measure results,seeing trend graph, printing reports and other functions
– Measure Method: Oscillometry
– Measure Mode: The upper arm measure
– Automatic Measure Interval: 15?30?60?120?240 minutes
– Measure range: 0kPa?0mmHg?~38.67kPa?290mmHg?
– Resolution: 1mmHg
– Accuracy: ±3mmHg
– Pulse Rate
– Measure range:40bpm?240bpm
– Display: 2.4" TFT colour LCD
– Alarm parameter: SYS / DIA
– Increasing pressure mode: force pump increases pressure automatically
– Reducing pressure mode: self-motion ladder reducing pressure mode
– Power: DC 3V?Two "AA",1.5V Alkali Battery?
– Product safety type:Type BF applied part (Internally powered,defibrillation-proof)
Dimension: 128mm*69mm*36 mm (No including Packing)
Weight: <350g (Including Batteries)
– Cuff for adult
– Disk (PC software)
– User manual
– USB data line