PRECOR AMT 885 Adaptive Motion Trainer with Open Stride
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 885 takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride™ feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The AMT 885 provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
– Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
– Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
– Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
– Resistance Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
– Programs Lose Weight, Fat Burne,r Aerobic Be Fit, Manual Rolling, Hills, Mountain, Peaks, Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K
– Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
– Screen 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
Maximum User Weight (kg/lbs) 350 lbs / 159 kg
Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) (cm/inches) 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
Foot Pedal Dimensions (cm/inches) 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (cm/inches) 4 inches / 10 cm